2016-HOW TO USE MORE THAN ONE WHATSAPP IN SAME DEVICE


Sunday, October 2, 2016

HOW TO INCREASE CPC OF ADSENSE FROM 0.5$ TO 2$ PER CLICK


                        Hello friends,every one know about Adsense, The most popular advertising site. Most of bloggers depend on adsense for revenue from blog. To get approve from Adsense is quit difficult job for bloggers.this is mainly because of  low quality contents or they use copyrighted materials in their blog. In this post,I show how we can increase CPC(cost per click) on Adsense. Many companies pay some amount per click to google and  google pay 68% of the revenue to publisher.Most of bloggers only get 0.5$ per click. But we can increase it into 1-2 $.
                                 So to increase the cpc, we want to block the low paying ads networks and companies. For that please follow the steps below




Please follow the steps below

  • Login to your Google Adsense account.
  • Download the list of all sites here.
  1. Download List

  • Now click on ''allow$block ads'' on your adsense account and choose "Advertiser URLs''
  • Now paste all the sites copied into box there and click 'block url'.
Thats it!!!!.....these all are the main low cpc sites.Now your blog shows high cpc ads and you get more money for a single click.










Do you like this story?

SUPPORT US

2 comments:

Vomail on November 21, 2017 at 8:59 PM said...

I am quite impressed with this post. These tips are definitely going to be extremely useful for me as I wanted to increase my cpc of Adsense. I also would like to use Adwords Management service for my blog’s promotion. If you have any tips for that, please share.

Pranav m on December 20, 2017 at 9:29 AM said...

@vomil, i will make post about it very soon. keep support!!

Post a Comment

 

About Us!!!

Hello Friends, A warm welcome to TechnoHacking. I'm PRANAV, a young Blogger from India.I'm also a Web Designer, Graphic Designer. For any help related to my post,you can contact me @ TechnoHacking@gmail.com Read More..!

Popular series

Protected by Copyscape